Seeking employment with the Arizona Department of Education is now easier than ever!
To view our job openings, as well as all other State of Arizona opportunities, you will now be re-directed to a centralized website.
From this site you will be able to:
- Search and apply for Department of Education job openings by entering EDU into the keyword search field. You will no longer apply directly to the Department of Education via e-mail or fax.
- THE SF501 Supplement is no longer required.
- Search for other State of Arizona job openings by job description, job type or job name.
- Create resumes online using a resume builder or cutting/pasting from a word processed document.
- Edit and instantly update previously submitted resumes and cover letters.
- Establish a personal, confidential account where you can receive automatic notifications of job openings of interest. This is optional, and you are still able to apply online without this account.
To search and apply for Department of Education job openings, please visit http://www.azstatejobs.gov/ and use EDU in your keyword search.
- For more detailed instructions on how to apply for Department of Education and State of Arizona employment opportunities, click here.
To search and apply for internal job openings available only to current State of Arizona employees, please visit http://www.azstatejobs.gov/internal.
- Click here for information on Benefits offered!
- Click here for Conditions of Employment for Limited Positions.
- Click here for Conditions of Employment for Uncovered Positions.
During all phases of the selection process, people with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting the ADE Human Resources office at (602) 542-3186 or via e-mail at HumanResourcesGroup@ade.az.gov.
The Arizona Department of Education of the State of Arizona does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age in its programs, activities or in its hiring and employment practices. The following division has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Administrative Services, 1535 W. Jefferson, Phoenix, AZ 85007, Phone: (602) 542-3186, Fax: (602) 542-3073.