Charter Schools Search
| Instructions for creating lists with the List Wizard
- For each page, you will be presented with an option. Click on the selection of your choice or use the default provided and click Next.
- After all options have been offered, click Finish to generate the labels.
- You may also use the Back button to go back and change options or click Start Over to begin again (when they are available).
- Upon completion, a link will appear on this page to connect to your list.
- Depending on the options you choose, you may have several pages and as few as none.
- The list will be displayed in either HTML* or plain text** file format depending
on what you choose.
- HTML format will give you a web page with a table of the information.
- Text file format will allow you to import the list as a source for
most label programs, mail merges and spreadsheets. The field names are included
as the first record. Each field is separated by a comma.